Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Today is my first day of Summer holidays and boy am I excited. I have 2.5 delicious weeks off which I plan enjoy with my gorgeous husband.


Image via We Heart It

 What will I be doing you ask?

Well, there are movies I want to see such as The Lovely Bones, Did You Hear About the Morgans?, Sherlock Holmes.

Plus there are books I want to read:






We will be taking our beloved Charlie to the park lots and visiting our wonderful friends. And of course we will be cooking up a storm! For our wedding, we were blessed with plenty of cooking books, so a lot of eating is to be done.



Most of all I'm looking forward to Christmas tomorrow and spending time with our family, eating, laughing and being very Merry!

I do wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas.




Rachel xx

1 comment:

  1. If you read just one book this year, it must be "Eat Pray Love!"

    It quickly became a lifetime favorite. I know you'll adore it!

    Happy to have found our lovely, blog!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete