Thursday, March 18, 2010

Living Room Perfection

Yesterday Made By Girl featured the beautiful home of 3 Men & a Lady on her blog and I almost fell over when I saw it - this is exactly how I dream my perfect living room would look!

First up, I love this colour scheme. The walls painted beige with the white ceiling and having the colour palette continue throughout the room looks nothing short of amazing!

Also, the floors are beautiful - the dark wood adds the perfect contrast to the rest of the neutral colour palette.


Other elements I love:
  • Black and white photo frames on mounted shelves
  • Huge wall clock as a feature above the fireplace
  • The chandalier above the dining setting
  • Combined living and dining
What do you think lovelies? Would your dream living room look anything like this?

xx

1 comment: