Friday, March 5, 2010

{Shades of Grey}


What inspired me today? Shades of grey.

It started with the Elle UK 's April cover featuring Chloe Sevigny. I then fell in love with this beautiful bedroom via Emma's Blog, and it seemed to flow from there.... Proof that grey is never a boring choice.

What inspired you today?

I was also reminded that despite the {grey} dreary weather outside, just in time for the weekend, life is still pretty amazing.

Have a lovely weekend!

Rachel xo

Image credits:
Desire to Inspire 
Emma's Blog 
Homes & Gardens 
Jessica Helgerson

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Grey is the best...such a lovely bedroom! I love the aged mirror, portrait and little, unique touches, everywhere...

    Thanks so much for your comments this week! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous post. i too am into shades of grey. and that bedroom with the original fireplace next to it is to die for..
    ps: couldnt select the name/url option from the list.
    manvi from mochatini.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bedroom, wow! And your blog is so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the first photo the girl is really cute, thanks for the extra pics, I think that the designs are wonderful!!I'm sure you are very proud of yourselves,

    ReplyDelete