Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Small, but Perfectly Stylish

Small spaces decorated to create an illusion of being larger than their actual size have always fascinated me, so unsurprisingly, I was captivated when I discovered this 93 sq metre chic home, which has not only been styled to perfection, but also deceptively disguises how small the space actually is...


The lovely list:
* The heavenly colour scheme; muted espresso, with shades of pink and splashes of green and red
* Vintage details like the ornate chandeliers, fridge, louis-style chairs and picture frames
* The luxe dressing room, complete with a vintage rolling rack
* Quilted bed head - I just adore the colour!
* The basement turned wine cellar, with open wine racks.

So much to fall in love with!

Do tell me, what's on your lovely list for this stylish abode?









Source: Country Living, October 2010 via Shelter

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! (and not that small for European standards :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!!! The color palette, the chandeliers, and that kitchen is beyond! I think I'm in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, it is fablous, Rachel. I love the kitchen, which is odd for me as I'm not a big brown lover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How charming...love the refrigerator, the wine cellar, the dressing room.the chandeliers - seems like I love it all!! Thrilled to have found your blog...it's wonderful - must follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitchen is amazing, I would be happy with just the fridge alone.

    Your blog is just beautiful, Rachel. Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete