Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inspiration {Alfresco Dining}




Hello lovelies! The weather is definitely warming up here and it's starting to feel a lot like Summer. One of my favourite things to do in Summer is dining outside. 


I love these gorgeous alfresco settings, so perfect for a summer afternoon of blissful eating, drinking and being merry!


To all my American friends, I wish you and your families wonderful Thanksgiving. 

I would also like to welcome new followers to the blog; I am very thankful that you like what I post and appreciate your support. I hope I continue to inspire and share my passion for interiors and all things lovely with you.














Image credits: Style Me Pretty; Want Lust Love; Pretty Little World.


10 comments:

  1. The perfect thing to dream of today........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Just found your lovely blog and I'll be following! Love these outdoor dining set-ups! I can only hope to have such a nice backyard one day.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love those birdcages - as long as they are empty during meal time. :) Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something magical about dining outside in spring/summertime - oh the anticipation is wonderful! The first image, especially, has captured my heart and imagination - what a fabulous setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so beautiful! I'd love to eat at any of those tables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so pretty! It's snowing right now, but there is nothing more warm than these images you share... I adore the second one especially.

    Hope you're having a great week,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first image is just dreamy!
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! i want to host a tea party at each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous post!!! each setting is so magical and makes me long for summer...we're just now heading into winter so it will be a while! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete