Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {Pretty & Pink}


You may have already seen Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere’s beautiful home on Apartment Therapy, but I couldn’t resist dedicating a post about her fabulous pink workspace.


Emily has created the loveliest haven for herself to work in. The minimalist approach she has used to decorate is evident but the pieces she has added to really define her style - the très chic lamp, the ridiculously gorgeous love seat, the cow hide rug and gold Moroccan pouffe - all add the perfect amount of personality.

I would never normally be a fan of pink walls, but I think it works beautifully with Emily's styling choices - what do you think?

See the full house tour here.









All images via Apartment Therapy.

12 comments:

  1. That is just lovely, I adore how she's used shoes are a little piece of art too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely workspace! Surely a place where I'd be inspired to work. Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost died when I saw this office- it's completely and utterly my idea of office perfection. The pink walls are the perfect shade and the red settee...bliss. And then there's the confetti banner- j'adore the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. I love every piece of furniture she has and the cowhide I couldn't believe was from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! Definitely agree that I would probably not pick that pale pink myself, but it looks lovely here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I'd love to have a workspace like this someday, everything meshes perfectly. She has a great eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely feminine space! The pink is a fabulous shade and doesn't overpower at all like some pink rooms would. And that settee... oh, I'm melting!

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She really did such an amazing job. What a dream, right???

    Have a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it works well because the pink is somewhat shy and not intense. It's a mellow pink.
    Her flat is lovely - it has a nice American feel to it. I really ought to pop over to her blog.
    Have a sweet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a darling office! i adore it!

    have a lovely weekend!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel! The books are from Anthropologie and are 1/2 off right now. If Anthropologie doesn't ship to you and you would like them I could ship them to you. Just a thought. Anyway happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete