Monday, May 16, 2011

Get the look {Olivia Palermo}

Happy Monday lovelies! How was your weekend? We travelled south for the weekend to celebrate my Grandmother's 90th birthday. Reaching 90 years old is most definitely a milestone to be celebrated, and our family paid hommage to how special a lady my Grandmother is, which was so lovely.


But today, I couldn't resist posting about the stylish Olivia Palermo who always looks incredibly fabulous each time she steps out; I especially loved this super-chic/casual outfit she wore last week on the streets of New York. 




Shop the look:
1. Plaited Shopper, Zara
2. Cashmere blend knit, Country Road
3. Tina Pony Hair ballet flats, Sambag
4. Gold-plated cuff, Philippe Audibert
5. Polka dot scarf, Sonia Rykiel
6. Cat eye sunglasses, Ray Ban
7. Olive Low Rise The Pencil jeans, J Brand

By the way, I have made a couple of minor tweaks to the layout here which will hopefully help finding posts much easier; I will be making a few more tweaks over the coming week, so please let me know any feedback you have or anything else you would like to see :)


Have a brilliant Monday my dears!






Image credit: The Beauty File

8 comments:

  1. I love this bag when I see it on a picture then I see it in the store and it doesn't tick all my boxes, so strange! love this outfit though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Simple looks like this feel so fresh to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love her style! And that bag is to die for :) Happy Monday! xxoo, Ashley {a little dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I am in Zara always looking,looking,,,thinking,thinking,...and nothing:))dont know why but always have doubt about it in last moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the look I love, simple and elegant...perfect! Wish I could wear tight jeans and short top like she does...once upon a time...! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has amazing style! Great post Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete