Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {black & white}


Ever the fan of black and white, I adore the classic Scandinavian style of this workspace, easily recognizable by the neutral colour scheme, wooden furniture and floorboards.
Despite the size of this tidy work area, which has been conveniently tucked away in the corner of a bedroom, the pops of red gives this space the right amount of personality, don't you think?

Take a full tour of the apartment here.

I do love Wednesday Workspace posts because I know when I'm posting them the weekend is finally in sight. This week has been a bit crazy so I'm already counting down the days until Friday!

Rachel xo 








Image credit via

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely little space Rachel! Will need to go and check out the rest of the apartment now!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little space! Will check out the tour now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tnx u for the sweet comment. Lovely post, really fresh :)
    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entire apartment is gorgeous! I'd love to live there. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Scandinavian sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it! Can't wait to check out the rest of the home :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this space. So clean & simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this feature you do!
    Gorgeous space, love the style of the desk especially in black.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the gold handles! Those are fantastic! I wish my work area could be so petite and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never wanted a black desk for myself but I always think it looks so beautiful in other people's homes. Maybe I just don't know how to work it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even if it's small, this work space does have its own personality. The pops of red are the finishing touch that makes it so interesting. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete