Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Modern Day Style :: Brigitte Bardot

Hi lovelies! Today is the final instalment of the Modern Day Style series + I couldn't more excited to be introducing you to the lovely Sarah from one of my favourite blogs, Chevrons + Stripes, who is sharing her take on a modern day Brigitte Bardot.

***

"I`m a girl from a good family who was very well brought up. One day I turned my back on it all and became a bohemian" -- Brigitte Bardot.


***

Thank you Sarah!

+ a big thank you to all the amazing ladies who have taken part in the series:

It all started with Audrey Hepburn here.

Then there was Jane Birkin by Gaby @ The Vault Files.

+ Grace Kelly by Viv @ Fashion Truffles.

+ Jackie O by Natalie Merrilyn.

+ Elizabeth Taylor by Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks.

+ Marilyn Monroe by Julie Leah.

I hope you have enjoyed the series as much as I have!

Rachel xo


5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed this series of posts and particularly like this one as I have always admired Brigitte Bardot.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the miss b above, I've loved this series!! So fun, and a great way to finish it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh LOVED this series so so much!! And I love Sarah's Brigitte ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series, Brigette Bardot always had amazing style.
    The dress and scarf are definitely faves.

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete